Xinorbis is a simple but powerful hard disk analyzer. Using a sophisticated mix of graphs, tables and tree displays, it gives the user a complete overview of the contents of a hard disk (or directory). It makes it easy to see the contents, structure and file distribution and file composition of a whole hard disk, directory, or mapped network drive. Includes full report creation.
- Analyse a single drive / directory or merge several together in one report
- Complex report generation, with export to HTML, ASCII or XML
- Save reports and compare them to see how the contents has changed
- All information displays are completely resizable for ease of viewing
- XP style support
- Improved speed
- Shell support, scan a directory through explorer